Thursday 23 September 2010

Media In My Daily Life

Thursday 23rd September 7:30-8:00
Today I listened to my ipod whilst I was on a bus to school. I listened to Ellie Gouldings album which shows that I like her genre of music.Just from this information someone who doesnt know me may be able to tell that I like the "pop" genre of music.

Friday 24th September 6:00-7:00
During this time I watched America's Next Top Model for an hour on TV. This shows im interested in fashion or modelling and from this you can tell I enjoy finding out about competitions.

Sunday 26th September 9:00-10:30
I watched the film Juno on channel 4. I really enjoyed this film as i found it funny and interesting. You can tell that my sense of humour relates to the humour used in the film and that I enjoy comedy films.

Monday 27th September 4:15-4:30
I read a look magasine to catch up on all the latest fashion items and styles. I enjoyed reading this as I am interested in the world of fashion and how different people portray their personalitys through the clothes they wear. This shows that I am interested in the fashion media around me.

Tuesday 28th September 5:30-6:00
I read the daily telegraph to find out about important news within our country and the world. From my interest in this you can tell that I am interested in current affairs and I like reading about things that have happened within the world.

Thurday 30th September 2:30-3:00
During this time I watched people's blogs on youtube. This type of media has now become more common in the most recent years. You can tell from this that I enjoy finding out about other people's daily lives.

Saturday 2nd October 3:00-4:00
I watched some of a Channel 4 series called Misfits. I chose to watch this so I can easily follow the next series as it comes out soon. This shows I enjoy following television series and take an interest in different programmes on tv.

Sunday 3rd October 4:30-5:00
I listened to Paolo Nutini's album whilst on the bus today. I listened to this because I was in the mood to listen to his songs which talk about day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment